Monday 8 November 2010

Down Under

Arriving in Australia I am pleased I did not ditch some of my warm clothes in China- the weather is unseasonably cold and wet.
My first problem was a lack of hotel as staying in Hong Kong an extra day caused them some confusion, even though it was all paid up front they cancelled my room. 11.30pm on saturday night is not a good time to find a room.
My first day in Sydney was spent catching up on ...stuff!
I also managed a quick trip to the theatre to see a british theatre company 1927 who gave an excellent presentation of "the animals and children took to the streets"
                                                   cheesey grin

Tomorrow I am heading to Melbourne with Dr Karen Wannacott to meet with farmers and farm organisations.

No comments:

Post a Comment